A rapidly expanding confidential client required assistance with improving existing systems and developing new capacity.
Reason for Project:
- Efficiency gains through improvement of existing systems and creation of capacity through the design and construction of new facilities were required to keep pace with growing customer orders.
- Improvement Plans for Existing Facilities and Systems
- Design of New Facilities – From conceptual block layouts to final detailed design.
- Estimating of Material Handling Systems.
- Simulation Modeling – Prove out design concepts.
- Equipment Specifications – All aspects; development of performance specifications through the bid, evaluation and award process.
- Vendor Equipment Development – Acted as Client representative to facilitate and monitor detailed design development, construction and testing of purchased equipment systems.
- Construction Packages – Developed “material handling” packages and contributed to the detailed design of other disciplines.
- Increased Capacity: Improvements and Expansions provided the Client significant leaps in processing capacity (enabling them to fulfill customer orders on schedule).
- Innovative New Systems: Epicenter was the originator and/or developer of multiple ideas and systems that greatly improved and expanded the Client’s production capabilities.