Industrial Engineering Consulting Focuses on People… and the value-added activities of direct labor, indirect labor and equipment utilization.
- Plant, Office and Warehouse Studies
- Labor Productivity (Fixed-Interval Sampling)
- Equipment Changeover
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Operator or Equipment Delay
- Work Standards Development
- Time Studies (Stop Watch & Predetermined Work Measurement)
- “Best Practice” Labor Methods Design
- Operator Instruction Sheets Design
- Department, Assembly Line and Workcell Labor Balancing
Typical Industrial Engineering Benefits:
- An enhanced understanding of how your operations are really working from an outside, objective viewpoint.
- Staffing levels that are appropriate to your needs.
- Standardization on “Best Practice” labor methods.
- Significant improvements in labor productivity, plant capacity and quality.